Launched in June at the attractive Parley Manor, the awards are another opportunity to showcase the very best of the county’s many businesses, large and small.
When they began in 1994 there were just three award categories. This year the number has been capped at ten, but there could be more. Many companies do not fit into any of the niche awards, such as Family Business or Entrepreneur of the Year, so have to go for Company of the Year. That’s exactly what happened to last year’s winner, Atlas Elektronik UK, who were entering for the very first time.
This year the award categories are:
- Business engagement with the community, sponsored by JP Morgan
- Business Growth Award, sponsored by Advanced Exchequer
- Dorset Export Award, sponsored by Atlas Elektronik UK
- Entrepreneur of the Year Award, sponsored by Bournemouth University
- Excellence in Innovation Award, sponsored by Dorset Chamber of Commerce and Liz Lean PR
- Hays Employee of the Year Award
- Lester Aldridge and Santander Company of the Year Award
- Nuffield Health Excellence in Customer Service Awar
- Princecroft Willis Family Business Award
- Retail Experience Award, sponsored by Dolphin Shopping Centre
|How about a slice of Dorset Business Awards cake this year?|
The deadline for entry is 12 September 2014.
Click here for more information about the different award categories.